Sunday, November 14, 2010

Taylor Swift Wins the Award.

Long were the nights when my days once revolved around you
Counting my footsteps, praying the floor won't fall through
again...
***
Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone
Don't you think I was too young to be messed with?
The girl in the dress cried the whole way home,
shoulda known...
~Dear John
When we were together, and night was the only thing in between
us seeing each other, those nights seemed like forever and a half.
Now I'm just hoping I don't fall again.
***
I see that I let him walk all over me, that's not right.
I am certainly too young to be messed with, like he did.
He loved me in dresses. and I did cry. Duh.
I should've known I didn't deserve it all.
I used to know my place, as a spot next to you
now I'm searching the room for an empty seat
Cause lately I don't know what page you're on
***
I don't know what to say, since the twist of fate
When it all broke down
but the story of us looks like a tragedy now...
next chapter.
How'd we end up this way,
see me nervously pull at my clothes, trying to look busy
and you're doing your best to avoid me
***
This is looking like a contest
of who can act like they care less
but I liked it better when you were on my side...
~Story Of Us
I don't think of this in a literal sense-more of a, in my mind,
I was always next to you, but now I'm just trying to figure out
where I am, because I don't know what's with you anymore.
***
It does look kind of like a tragedy, maybe just to me.
I'm ready to move on. finally.
Whenever I do see him, I always try to appear busy, that's true.
But he's always trying to avoid me.
***
Self-Explanatory, if you ask me.
Everything out of reach, someone bigger
brought down to you
***
Time, turns flames to embers
You'll have new Septembers,
Everyone of us has mess up too
Lives change like the weather
I hope you remember
Today is never too late, to
Be brand new..
~Innocent
Well, it's true. when you were little, everything
you couldn't reach, someone got for you. Now we
have to work for it ourself.
***
September is the month I broke up with him.
That was a flame, the whole month, just me struggling.
But there will be more Septembers.
While our lives change, we can always choose to be
whoever we want.
Taylor Swift wins the award of album that I can interpret directly into my life.
Speak Now.
Love, StarFish.


No comments:

Post a Comment