Friday, November 5, 2010

My Newest Big Brother.

Facebook | Foto di * S u n s h i n e__ - {Sunshine.♥

Braedon.
I can honestly say that I love Braedon.  Not romantically, nowhere near, but I definitely love him. I once said "grr" to him and instead of asking what was wrong, he started saying things that rhymed with that. Another time, he made a sound that an animal says, and we proceeded to have an animal sound conversation.  We've had just plain sound conversations as well.  The most recent, and favorite random thing that he's done so far, is...well......okay. A couple of days ago, we were having a conversation and suddenly, I get like seventeen blank messages from him [I think I mentioned that in my recent blog post?] Well he said he did that because he was bored, so I said next time to actually say something.  Well.  Earlier today, I received a text from him saying a completely random fact.  I responded, Okay...?  But even as that was sending, I received another.  And another. And another and another and another.... Fifty seven texts in all.  My favorite, and the last one, was, "Laura is my little sister and I love her." It made my day. :)  Also, when we decided we wanted to get a group to go to a movie sometime, I started saying some names and he said, "anyone you want."  Maybe he doesn't realize how special that was to me.  But it was.  I'm not sure why but it makes me happy. :)
I can honestly say I think he's my older brother from a different family.  He was the very first person I told about Spencer, all those months back, and he was the very first person I confided in about what I knew was a growing crush on Blaze.  He was one of the first people I told when Blaze kissed me, he was the one I talked to when Blaze hurt me, the first time and the second time.  He got me through that.  I can say that he knows all of my secrets...well...not the ones between Blaze and me, obviously, ones that concern him like that.  He knows me so well.  I tell him everything, my every thought, and he cheers me up.  He is the happiest/tired..est... person I know.  Always.  He is just my favorite. Oh, I love my big brother. :)
Love StarFish.
PS. jamie, cheer up, you are amazing and awesome and I love you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment