Sunday, November 7, 2010

my best friend loves the pain she brings to herself.
my best friend cries after she laughs.
my best friend does not deserve what GOD has given her to work with.
my best friend thinks she is a freak.
my best friend thinks she isn't a good role model,,,,
when...if it had been me, not her...i would be dead.
my best friend is bipolar.
my best friend can't hear the words i don't say because i don't have them.
my best friend cries almost every time i'm with her,
my best friend cries even more when i'm not with her.
my best friend doesn't even think about the razor on her skin anymore.
my best friend has a new shrink,,,,
if only she could be as comfortable with her as she is with me.
my best friend chopped off her hair.
my best friend writes achingly beautiful words.
my best friend chooses all the wrong guys,,,
but don't we all?
my best friend, is beautiful.
my best friend, loves me.
my best friend, can still smile.
most importantly,
my best friend is MY. BEST. FRIEND.
no matter what God thinks he can do to her.
Self-proclaimed Wise Man

No comments:

Post a Comment