Friday, October 22, 2010

Attitude Check

My dearest Zak.
Something you in your day made it not perfect. Which is sad, because you deserve more than that. You don't want to talk about it and I understand that. But I'd like you to know that no matter what happens in life, we can choose to stay lovely. I know you, so I know you'll take this day and not let it affect tomorrow.  I tried to help you but I can only get you so far. You've always told me you thought it was amazing how I can stay happy after the Blaze thing, and other stuff that is inevitably in my life.  Well, that's because I've learned that happiness is really just an additude check away.  You, yourself, can choose how you want to feel and eventually, who you want to be.  Whatever happened today, know that you'll have me tomorrow. I may not be the best helper, but I'm a great listener.  And I love you.  Maybe not in the way that I thought I used to, but that might be because I realized what a great friend you are and I didn't want to lose that. I'll never want to lose that.  We will be at different highschools but we'll keep in contact. And someday, we will have that Harry Potter marathon. :)
Love, StarFish.

No comments:

Post a Comment