Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I love cheesy pick-up lines! (:


Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
I guess your in the wrong place though. The miss universe contest is over there!If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?Could i check your pockets because im pretty sure you just stole my heart.
excuse me I think you dropped something... (what?) my jaw!I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait... Nope thats just a sparkle!
Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.shoot you're so attractive that you made me forget my pickup line....
Haha well did it hurt? I dont mean scraping your knee. I mean when you fell from heaven!Uh.. Excuse me ma'am but are you lost? Heaven is quite a ways away from here.
when god made you, he was showing off.
sorry but someone call God and tell him he is missing one of his angels!Hey baby. You got a jersey? [A jersey?...Why?] Because I need your name and number.

Let's count shoulders! 1, 2, 3... (puts hand around shoulder)...4
do you believe in love at first sight, or should i walk by again?
See my friend over there? he wants to know if you think i'm cute.i'm sorry, were you talking to me? "no.." oh. would you like to?
I wasn't sure if you were a beautiful angel or a sexy demon, but now I'm closer I can see heaven in your eyes...


heehee. gotta love them. Always open for any more, friends. (:

1 comment:

  1. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Cause you're magically delicious!

    My personal favorite... I use it quite often cause I'm a total dork like that... "You have a very nice facial structure. Has anyone ever told you that?"

    ReplyDelete