Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dear Stevie:

My dear Stevie,
We're best friends. Probably always will be. We're sisters in heart and in mind [if not in blood].  Therefore, I feel like I know you well enough to say what I'm about to say.
Something has to change. You fall into fatuation with some guy. You spark something up. You have a bittersweet romance and he ALWAYS ends up hurting you. You end up wanting to die.  I'm always there for you and I always will be but I hope you realize I'm running out of words that I can say to you.  I've said all I can think of and it never seems to be enough. And then the cycle starts all over again. I just want you to be more careful. More cautious.  Simply because I love you too much to continuously see you get hurt.  And hurt yourself. I want you happy, love. I always have.  You're making it so hard.
Love, StarFish.
ps. don't you wish that was us on that beach? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment