Sunday, August 28, 2011

Try to keep me sad during a lightning storm. I dare you.

Let's just pretend that all the conversations and things
we've done in my head
will actually occur someday,
maybe even soon.

That was fun.






Because, let's face it, there will always people who make you blush.
There will always be people that you get excited to see.
There will always be people that you would throw yourself in front of a bullet for.
There will always be people that frustrate you.

But there's only one that could make me go out of my way, because of that one time I got lost and happened to cross your path, and risk being late to psychology just to see him.
There's only one that gives me butterflies whenever I see or even think of.
There's only one that I await anxiously for a return text all the time.
There's only one that I would [or want to, anyway] call during a lightning storm so I don't feel alone.
There's only one that I would like so insanely much.

It's you, Mitchell, and oh my gandhi I like you so much.

Love, Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment