Friday, October 25, 2013

TGIF.

"One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody."
-Mother Theresa


But here's the true, real, completely accurate and exact thing,

is that you're taking everything you don't know about me

and making it what you do know about me,

and it's alright and it's all good and all fine right now

because it's the weekend, weekend lover,

but what happens on Monday again,

what happens at the next beginning,

what happens next middle,

what happens next end and when will it really end?


Sometimes I wonder why we keep moving forward only to end up where we started.


Sometimes I wonder why we keep moving even if we don't know if it's forward,

we keep moving even if we don't know what we're moving to

even if we don't know when we will get there

we don't know how we'll get there

who are we going for

or why


The truest thing I can say about this

is how you're taking everything you don't know about me

and pretending it's everything you do know


love always, laura elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment