Thursday, July 12, 2012

The one that got away.

It was bound to happen, anyway,
it's for the best, anyway.







I guess if you catch one once, you can catch one again,

and I can learn how to skip rocks with or without him,

and as long as it's "for the best"....


I will, I will find a boy
who is respectful and thoughtful and kind and sweet and cares and is intelligent,
not that he isn't any of these things,
but some he needs work on
and really we're both just too messed up for each other anyway,
aren't we all
but it's for the best
and I'm sorry for this post but I just wanted to say,

I guess if you can catch one once, you can catch one again, right?
love always,
laura elizabeth


1 comment:

  1. and the next and the next after that and the next one after that; they'll just keep getting better and better.
    "always"

    ReplyDelete