Sunday, July 29, 2012

Every Summer Has A Story.

There's gotta be somebody for me out there.






 What's funny about saying that, the Summer and the Story and everything,

is that last year,
the Summer's story was about trying to get to know him,
and this year,
it's about trying to get over him.

it's funny how much changes in a year,
and the year is about to start again,
what plot twist is coming?

Here's a secret or two about what might change.

I'm scared of not being asked to the dances (call me lame. I just don't want to feel like I'm back tracking from this past year).
I'm scared every time that I work podium that he will come in with a date.
I'm scared that Stevie will move in with Russell and forget about me.
I'm scared that Connor will go on his mission and come back and not even remember me because it feels like we only just became friends.
I'm scared that Justyn and I will become estranged again.
I'm scared that I won't ever see Kristen, or Eliza, or Amy, or any of the other seniors again.
and the list goes on.

m;zlsk jvkeklrms;lkgjdlihsjlkmcklsnhljflkjalkejgk;ljdlkjklcm,l;ieutoiyer jlskjgoiejlakeoiwtew mljncskghouihehoiajflkahlkjf.
(Greetings from the land where all feelings fly out of your body and onto the keyboard in a jumbled mess.)

love always, laura elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment