Friday, May 13, 2011

You make me jealous of the me in my daydreams.

My new decision:  I will become a complete social outcast.  Why?  Because I can't stand stupid, vapid, manipulative girls or vulgar, oblivious, manipulative boys.

My newer decision:  I will NOT become a complete social outcast.  Why not?  Because I could never live without my friends.

I've been talkin' with a boy named Jake lately.  He's Voldemort's best friend (but it's fine).  He likes to pretend he cares about nothing and he likes to never show emotion.  I've been working on that.  I told him about my new decision and he said he was already a social outcast.  I don't believe it, not fully.  I talked about my happy world where only the people I love existed and he said he could be happy in a world of just him.  I don't believe that either.  No one could live forever with no one else.  But he is dead set on being alone.  It's sad.  I don't think anyone should ever be alone like that.  I don't think he fully realizes what it'd be like.

I've also been working on my friendship with an amazing, beautiful girl (see tags) that, a few months ago, fell into a crowd that....how can I put this?... is one of the reasons of my new decision.  But she still contributed to my newer decision.  Talking with her, and seeing her last Saturday, it reminded me why we had been friends in the first place, and I miss her so much.  She says she wants a break from those friends, but I don't really know how it will happen when they are never seen apart.  Love, I know you read my blog, and I want you to know I'll always be there for you when you need it.

Sorry this post doesn't belong in this tab.  I just wanted to show some reasoning behind my two, contradicting decisions.  And I had to include a shoutout to the lovely girl in the above paragraph, because .... Just because.  Thank you to ALL my friends for not being stupid, vapid, and/or manipulative.






So much love (because only people I love read my blog),

StarFish.

Post Script:  This was actually Thursday, May 12.  Blogger is being stupid.  The post under this was today (Friday the Thirteenth).

No comments:

Post a Comment