Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tie Dye.

So, whatever, one of the best nights of my life, NBD.
Addy: "Just make out already!"
(x100000000000000)
 





 
And right now, I'm just glad there are a million pictures of everything in the world.
Maybe not of Taft and me, last night, dancing and living,
but of things like cats in top hats and shoes.
I'm glad there are a million songs waiting to be discovered,
especially if you discover them on a cd from a good friend.
I'm glad there are a million flowers to be smelled,
and trees to be climbed,
and stars to count,
and pinteresting things to make,
 
and I'm especially glad there are a million people I've met,
a million people I know,
and a million people waiting for me in the next million tomorrows.
 
go dancing.
love always, laura elizabeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment