Sunday, April 22, 2012

Life and Love: an examination.

"But why ever would you say you wouldn't talk to me even if you wanted to?"
"Because even I have to make hardships for myself sometimes."






"So you're saying it's going to be a hard week?"
"No, it's going to be good. It's going to be a very, very good week."
"Why so good?"
"Because it's when you're doing what you love that you'll remember most, and it's what you remember that'll make you happy in life."

"Mom, what's the point in life?"
"Tate, I don't think I can answer that."
"Why not?"
"The point of life is something each individual person has to find for his or herself."

I've examined life, I've examined love, I've looked at pictures and memorized lines and read a play and found new style and biked a bit, but that doesn't mean I've seen anything yet, does it? It doesn't mean I've learned anything important, does it? It doesn't mean it's ever going to be time to give up, does it?
Does it?

love always, laura elizabeth.

post script: YOLO. ...SLIHYWT.
(you only live once, so live it how you want to.)


No comments:

Post a Comment