Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'd stop the world and melt with you.

To put things lightly, he got the jar down for me (the few inches he has on me being all that was needed to reach that high shelf in my soul) and even unscrewed the top I put on so forcefully.







And they were delicious, of course.  Every chocolate chip "remember when" and all the same whirlwind feelings of September 24 baked into the dough.
did you feel the breath when I mouthed those three words into your neck?
Sorry for the absence, those who care.
"Owls and Tacos.  Life is good."
love always, laura elizabeth.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh.
    Gracious.
    This is so beautiful..
    And I am so so happy for you.
    I knew you would, and he would, and..do tell details tomorrow.
    Make sure that jar is kept safe..even if you do trust his hands :)
    <3
    Ps I have a few things to tell you, just btw.

    ReplyDelete